Job Locations US-NJ-Morris Plains
Posted Date 3 months ago(2/21/2018 8:35 AM)
Job ID 2018-1058
# of Openings 1
We currently seek motivated professionals who share our passion for science and our dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients. The Director, Health Care Professional (HCP) Marketing is a key leadership position within the Immunomedics marketing team. This person will be responsible for strategically leading a team of Regional Marketers in preparation for the potential launch of sacituzumab govitecan in triple-negative breast cancer. The successful candidate will contribute in-depth oncology marketing expertise, work closely with internal stakeholders up to senior levels and external partners, with the capacity to develop a budget/resourcing plan to support the needs of the business. This position offers an extraordinary opportunity for individuals interested in building a US commercial organization with immediate opportunities in breast cancer and future oncology indications with high unmet needs, while working with a cross-functional team rich in exceptional talent.
* Actively contributes to the successful launch preparation and strategic planning for sacituzumab govitecan in triple-negative breast cancer.
* Leads a team of regional marketers responsible for HCP stakeholder plans (Hem/Oncs, RNs, NPs etc), KOL plans an key account management
* Maintains strong customer/external focus, generating insights and findings that can be incorporated into the brand planning process.
* Assesses market competition and product profile within the market landscape.
* Obtains product sales goals by working with sales management to develop product sales strategies.
* Supports the development, implementation and execution of an impactful brand plan in close cooperation with the marketing team.
* Leads the development of HCP marketing materials and ensures timely approval of materials in accordance with regulatory requirements.
* Ensures effective role out of marketing campaigns to the field team through cycle meetings & training sessions, in close cooperation with the sales management & trainers.
* Constantly seeks feedback and inspires the sales force as a passionate and persuasive brand champion.
* Tracks implementation, success and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing tactics.
* Supports the development of a long-range forecasting plan together with the marketing management.
* Manages marketing budgets closely to ensure expenditure is aligned with the brand plan.
* Create a high performance environment where there is accountability at all levels and where new ideas/innovative thinking are valued
* Collaborates with cross-functional brand team and critical business partners to develop and execute the brand plan.
* Creates a culture where patients and customers are at the center of thinking and operations for the entire organization.
* Creates a culture of compliance where members of the marketing team are adequately trained in all areas of healthcare compliance and adhere to the highest levels of ethical promotional standards
* Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
* 5-10 years of progressive experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in marketing, preferably in both small and large companies
* Recent in-depth experience in Oncology/Breast Cancer
* Outstanding business acumen, leadership, business case development, and budget management skills; demonstrated ability to drive the performance of marketing teams
* Leads by example, displaying integrity, collaboration, accessibility, adaptability, sound judgment/decision making, and an entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented attitude
* Demonstrates responsiveness, attention to detail, and follow-through coupled with ability to prioritize/multi-task effectively
* Use analytical/strategic skills to synthesize complex information, distill critical insights to inform brand strategy, and translate to tactical level
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
* Highly proficient in MS Office; skilled at using Powerpoint and Excel to interpret pharmaceutical product forecast models and quantitative analyses
* Working knowledge and understanding of the Pharma industry, broad therapeutic areas/disease states, drugs/treatments, and related regulatory, commercialization and compliance requirements
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.immunomedics.com/