Coast Personnel 02/2017
Excellent FT, 1st shift opportunity for a respected electronics repair company in Fort Mill, SC. This position is not contractual or short term; it is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Experience in PCB Circuit Board Repair and Testing required. Must be IPC Certified.
This position requires supporting engineering and production for a specific product or group of products after they transfer from design to manufacturing. Other requisites include interfacing with design, process, and customer engineering to solve problems. The ultimate goal is to sustain products with repair cost reduction and yields improvements.
Nature of Duties:
· The successful applicant will be responsible to work with different project teams to review and quote the effort needed to bring in repair opportunities the Fort Mill location.
· The applicant should demonstrate a strong ability work within team as well as mange his or her responsibilities as an individual contributor.
· Develop and execute Initial, Operational and Performance Qualification documents for verification of the test equipments and processes.
· Participate in design review and verification/validation of new equipment and process.
· Write test procedures and train Technicians in troubleshooting and repairing of returned products from the customers.
· Maintain test fixtures to adequately test the Unit under test (UUT) according to the customer specifications.
· Assist in the development and duplication of critical fixtures to improve test fixture redundancy. Suggests implementation of capital improvement projects as it relates to test equipment within the medical modalities.
· Meet customer’s time and cost deadlines as well as the internal schedules.
· Travel 10%.
· Must have Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Bio Medical Engineering.
· Solid knowledge in electronics; analog, power and digital preferred.
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills required.
· 2 -4 yrs of experience in medical repair, test fixture development and validation preferred.
· Understanding of functional background in DOS, UNIX, Linux and other computer system operating environments preferred.
· Agile experience helpful.
· Project Management experience helpful.
· Good analytical reasoning and problem solving skills preferred.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within medical manufacturing preferred.
· Six Sigma GB certification preferred
· IPC Certification
· PCB Board Repair Experience
Coast Personnel 02/2017