Eppendorf North America, Inc
Position: Field Service Engineer-Biotechnology Products
Location: Boston, MA
Job Id: 533
# of Openings: 1
Eppendorf is looking for an energetic, hands-on Field Service Engineer in the Boston, MA (New England) area! What Eppendorf offers:
- Robust total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package
- Company culture that encourages our employees to exercise their creative freedom to introduce his or her own ideas and set things into motionWhat you could do for us in this role:
- Perform service efficiently and effectively on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, operator training, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge pertaining to service activities described. Satisfactory completion of service training curriculum on an ongoing basis.
- Create a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both excellent technical and customer skills. Demonstrate a positive can-do professional image and attitude in front of customers and colleagues at all times.
- Promote the sale of designated service products in order to meet budgeted and associated service and sales goals.
- Hold responsibility for inventory management of spare parts. Maintain and re-orders suitable inventory and complies with all of the companys inventory control policies, procedures, rules and regulations.**Routinely requires extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer and/or company service needs.** We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent military training, and three to five years related experience and/or training.
- Experience working with Biotech equipment is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and CRM systems preferred.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid drivers license required.
- Must maintain a good driving record. Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? If so, submit an application online at *****************.*Please note that all documents uploaded to the application must be one of the following file types: .pdf, .docx, or .xlsxIf you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact Krista Czyzniak ************************ Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Eppendorf North America, Inc
Website : http://www.eppendorfna.com