Job Locations US-NJ-Morris Plains
Posted Date 3 months ago(2/13/2018 10:25 AM)
Job ID 2018-1052
# of Openings 1
Immunomedics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company located in Morris Plains, NJ, is seeking comprehensive administrative support to members of the Clinical Research, Data Management, and Regulatory Affairs departments.
* Coordination of clinical trial documents and supplies
* Timely processing of original and amended protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent documents, and clinical study reports.
* Distribute finalized documents internally to IMMU personnel and externally to clinical trial sites. Keep active site contact lists up-to-date.
* Establish/maintain an incoming/outgoing document tracking system.
* File documents as part of the Trial Master File.
* Process and track clinical payments to participating study sites and provide notification of check issuance to appropriate IMMU personnel.
* Manage, process, and track drug shipments and inventory for IMMU-sponsored and Investigator-sponsored studies in the US and EU.
* Coordinate travel arrangements, including airfare, hotel, and rental car reservations.
* Coordinate in-house and off-site meetings and events, including venue selection, catering, and corresponding logistics.
* Prepare and process expense reports, purchase orders, and check requests.
* Maintain inventory of department office supplies.
* Perform other administrative/clerical activities as necessary.
* Provide Front Desk back-up/break support as part of rotational schedule.
* 2-5 years of related work experience in relevant industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical research, or healthcare) required.
* Must possess advanced MS Word proficiency with the ability to proofread, format, and edit large, multi-paginated reports.
* Must possess intermediate MS Outlook and Excel proficiency. Basic familiarity with PowerPoint and/or Access is a plus.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the availability to work overtime hours when needed.
* Accuracy and strong attention to detail are critical competencies.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.immunomedics.com/