Research AssociateThe Research Associate position is a great opportunity for those with a passion in research!The Research Associate position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in beginning a career in research, conducting unique first-in-human, Phase I clinical research trials within multiple therapeutics. By being hired into one of our Research Associate jobs at PAREXEL International, you ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals within the clinical team come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. You will have the opportunity to become familiar with study protocols, recruit and interact with study participants and perform diagnostic laboratory tests.PAREXEL s Early Phase Unit:At PAREXEL, our Research Associate team resides within our Early Phase Unit. The Early Phase Operations (EP) team is an integral part of PAREXEL s service offerings, providing groundbreaking research through Phase I trials. Within the Early Phase Unit, PAREXEL hosts a variety of clinical trials within different therapeutic areas. For more information regarding PAREXEL s Early Phase Services visit:****more information regarding PAREXEL Phase I visit: http://220.127.116.11/journey/phase-iOverview of position: Research Associates work within a team environment to manage clinical trials occurring within PAREXEL s Early Phase Unit. Research Associates will have a thorough understanding of study protocols and lab manuals, recruit study participants and lead those selected through screening visits, scheduling appointments and providing a positive experience for those within our trials. Additionally, Research Associates ensure sample processing is completed correctly, monitor the laboratory and supplies needed as well as drive efficiency and accountability within the EP Unit. Key Accountabilities:
- Recruits study participants by calling the database, attending company sponsored community events and involvement in community recruitment including but not limited to posting flyers in schools, senior centers, supermarkets, and other establishments.
- Manages patient experience through enrollment process, screening visits and lab testing.
- Perform simple diagnostic laboratory tests (for example pregnancy tests, urinalysis, and drugs of abuse tests) according to current CLIA registration.
- Identify and problem solve study-related issues as they arise, bringing it to the attention of the correct supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building relationships with management, colleagues, and other departments, communicating in an open, balanced and objective manner.QualificationsQualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- B.S./M.A. in related life science field
- LVN/Phlebotomy is a plus EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
PAREXEL International Corporation
Website : http://www.parexel.com
With every clinical trial you work on at PAREXEL, you'll be exposed to the future of medicine—contributing to significant life-saving advances and new treatments that are changing lives. So if you are inspired to make a difference in the world, we can help you make it possible.