Kelly Services, Inc.
Molecular Biologist with Pharmacology Experience - Baltimore, Maryland\r
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a BIOLOGIST with experience in MOLECULAR and PHARMACOLOGY TECHNIQUES to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Baltimore, Maryland. \r
This is a long-term contract position which offers: \r
• Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package\r
• Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center\r
• Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com\r
National Institutes of Health (NIH)\r
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)\r
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall: \r
1. Perform molecular biology work, including molecular cloning, PCR, gel electrophoresis, etc. \r
2. Perform molecular pharmacology work, including cell culture, radioligand binding assays, functional assays for G-protein coupled receptors, uptake assays for transporter proteins, etc. \r
3. Perform biochemical and molecular biophysical analysis. \r
4. Maintain and update laboratory notebooks and protocol database. \r
5. Collect data and prepare for analysis and interpretation. \r
6. Prepare reports and summaries; prepare data for presentation and discussion at laboratory meetings. \r
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:\r
1. Master's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Pharmacology or related; two (2) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree.\r
2. Minimum of two (2) years of experience as described above in TASKS.\r
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.\r
4. Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.\r
5. PREFERRED: List your publication(s) on your resume as this demonstrates your contributions to science.\r
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.\r
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.\rAbout
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.kellyservices.com
William Russell Kelly founded the company in Detroit on October 7, 1946, operating as the Russell Kelly Office Service. He is widely credited with pioneering the modern temporary help industry. The company was renamed Kelly Girl Service in 1957, and it became Kelly Services® in 1966 to reflect the growing services of the company. Established in the International Marketplace In 1968, Kelly Services opened its first international office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company’s first European office opened in 1972 in Paris, France. Today, we offer a full suite of outsourcing, consulting, and staffing solutions—delivered globally from over a 70-year heritage of dynamic talent innovations. Total Sales Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Fortune U.S. Rank Kelly Services is currently ranked 490 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies.